What AI Tool Next?

 


Please let us know what AI tool you would like to see next.  Give your requests in the comment section of this post.  -- Joey, Zaira, John, Rose, and Leonie


Comments

  1. I just started to use AI this past school year. I was sharing with Dr. Rivera that I want the IEP goals for my students to be "professionally written", not the "layman" kind. She introduced me to AI, and I'm like, "Huh? Artificial Intelligence?" I was hesitant, reluctant, anxious... but she encouraged me to check it out... which I did... and I like it!

    Your presentation is very informative. I was a bit overwhelmed... AI is a lot for me to digest, but you all did a great collaborative job! Thank you for sharing your presentation... OUTSTANDING!

    I'm very happy that we're classmates with Dr. Matilda N. Rivera as our professor. I wish for all of us the very best in all our endeavors, especially with the incoming school year. Take care. Be safe. Have a wonderful summer!

    Sincerely,
    Mae M.C. Mendiola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AI Tool: Canva

ChatGPT

AI Tool Spotlight: Diffit for Teachers